There is no magical formula to look and feel younger and healthier, but there are some natural ways that can assist us with our wellbeing and youthful look.
Pretty much all of us know the basics:
- Drink at least 2 Litres of water (filtered or spring water) a day.
- Eat lots of fresh (organic is best) vegetables and fruit and cut down on processed food and coffee.
- Be active. At least 3 times per week. If possible every day for at least 30 min.
- Avoid sugar, alcohol, cigarettes and drugs.
The basics are a great platform to use to look after our physical body. But we are not just a physical body. Our emotional and mental state has a big impact on our physical body as well, so it is important to look after ourselves on those levels as well.
Everything is a vibration. The more we raise our vibration, the better we will feel and look. Most of us can think of at least a few people we know that they look and feel much younger than they really are. What is their “secret”?
Each of us is unique and knows what works best for her/him. There are a few ways that can help us to feel better daily which will also raise our frequency and Light:
1. Find your happiness and passion in life. Ask yourself what it is that makes you happy. What are you passionate about? Then take baby steps toward these things daily.
2. Carry or wear gemstones like:
– Aquamarine is considered a stone of eternal youth and happiness.
– Mookaite helps skin age more flawlessly.
– White Howlite has been said to reverse the aging process and help us tap into our maiden energies, associated with our younger and more vital selves.
– Rose Quartz brings self-love to the wearer and helps keep skin from aging. It raises the wearer’s frequency, which radiates from inside out.
– Ocean Jasper helps restore physical as well as emotional stability to the skin, the body and the spirit.
– Clear Quartz is an energy amplifier and bringer of the Light. It raises the wearer’s frequency and clears negative energy. It can also be easily programmed.
3. Use some wonderful essential oils like:
– Geranium oil can help to lighten age spots and even out overall skin tone. Geranium oil also improves circulation under the skin’s surface, which aids in cell regeneration, making it useful for fading scars, wrinkles, and other visible imperfections in the skin.
– Frankincense oil can help regenerate skin cells, reducing the appearance of scars, fine lines, and wrinkles. Frankincense is also great for tightening up sagging skin, evening tone, and balancing skin’s pH.
– Sandalwood oil can help to soothe damaged or irritated skin while at the same time fading scars, lines, and wrinkles to smooth the skin’s surface.
– Myrrh oil can help boost skin strength, for a smooth and healthy younger-looking complexion.
When blending and using essential oils caution is needed, due to various levels of people’s skin sensitivity.
4. Avoid stress and relax as much as you can. Give yourself a relaxing and energetically cleansing bath at least twice a week. Add some Lavender essential oil and Himalayan Rock Salt to your bath for extra stress relief and chakra cleansing.
5. Get plenty of rest and good night sleep regularly. Some helpful tips for good sleep can be found on our Blog.
6. Think positive. Positive attitude inspires us, which makes us feel alive and vibrant. Sometimes this is easier to be said than done. There is a wonderful book “You Were Not Born to Suffer” that can help us to find that joy, passion and zest for life.
And don’t forget a regular dose of laugher with your loved ones is an absolute must!
The Blue Budha