We have had a lot of our customers asking us how to “open” their Third Eye chakra and how to be able to see “beyond the veil” – to see their spirit guides, angels, their loved ones who have crossed over, auras…
Most of us don’t even realise that our Third Eye is already open. The last stage of the process is to “see beyond the veil” with our eyes open, but it is also the most challenging one, because in fact we are the ones who are blocking ourselves most of the time with our deep seated fears, doubts, disbeliefs, past life traumas, etc. The more relaxed we are and try not to strain to see, the sooner it will happen. The easiest way to start with is to “see” with your physical eyes closed – with your mind’s eye. One of the ways to get your confidence up regarding your ability to “see” is to scan a physical body of a person you hardly know (a friend of a friend for example) and see what you get. You might be very surprised how accurate your body scanning was. It is important that you don’t allow your doubts and fears to interfere, but just do it for fun.
What are some of the symptoms of an “already-open-third-eye”:
– You are dreaming in full colour
– Sometimes you see people, coloured mists, sparkles, etc in the corner of your eye, but when you turn your head to have a proper look it’s not there anymore
– Every now and then you get a split second glimpse of what is “underneath” a particular person or situation
– You simply know things (this is called also your intuition – your Third Eye and your Solar Plexus chakra combined)
The Third Eye is like a muscle. The more we use/train it, the stronger it gets. There are many tools and techniques available to us to do this. Some of them are:
– Reading tarot or oracle cards for people you don’t know well or don’t know at all. The accurate things we’ve “guessed” will build our confidence up.
– Using pendulum for guidance and asking questions. Start with questions that you are not emotionally connected to.
– Meditate with or wear gemstones for the Third Eye. For example: Cavansite, Lapis Lazuli, Iolite, Moldavite, Angelite, Celestite, Herkimer Diamond, Seraphinite.
– Cleanse regularly the energy in your home and work environment, as well as your auric field by smudging it with Palo Santo wood, White Sage smudge sticks, or simply use energy cleansing sprays.
The last but not least important advice:
Let go and stop straining to “see”, because it will happen when you least expect it, that is when you are the most relaxed. Have fun, enjoy the journey and know that you are there already!
In Love, Light and Truth
The Blue Budha Team