When we hear the word Love, most people instantly think of romantic love, but love is much bigger than that. Humans like to label things so we have romantic love, unconditional love, parent love…
But love just is. Love is love. Love is an emotion, a frequency, an energy that is difficult to put it in words. It is universal energy, that drives life.
Love is associated with our heart chakra and also our physical heart. They are our most powerful soul guidance and life navigation system. That is why it is very important to open your heart chakra so that you can activate love manifesting and connect on a heart level with all living beings on this planet.
Having your heart chakra open is essential for any happy relationship, so that we are able to love our partner just as they are. We do not condition things and we do not judge. We see and feel them with our heart.
People with an open heart chakra are full of love, compassion and forgiveness. Those with closed or blocked heart chakra may manifest anger, grief, jealousy and even hatred.
So how do we keep our heart chakra open and balanced?
- Wear or work with crystals that are associated with the heart chakra: Rose Quartz, Jade, Clear Quartz, Green Aventurine, Rhodonite, Rhodochrosite and Malachite
- Use pure essential oils: Rose, Geranium, Ylang Ylang, Bergamot, Jasmine
- Practice gratitude daily
- Visualising your heart chakra in vibrant green and pink colour
- Use affirmations like:
- I am open to giving and receiving love
- I give love, and love comes back to me
- I am open to healthy and nurturing relationships
- I am kind to myself and others
- My heart is healing; my needs fulfilled
It is also essential to look at and heal any past emotional wounds, even those inherited from family relationships. Forgiveness is the key.
We deserve to be happy, to be loved and to fully enjoy this life.
Gift yourself daily something that makes you happy, that makes your heart sing, that sets your soul on fire.