Aromafume Heart Chakra Incense Brick Pk20
$11.95 incl. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $2.99 with More info
Aromafume Heart Chakra Incense Bricks – the 4th Chakra a.k.a. the Heart Chakra is at the centre of our Seven Chakras and is located in a pure spiritual place in the centre of the chest – the meeting point of spiritual and physical energies. Anahata in essence allows us to deeply understand empathy and compassion. Alignment of this chakra will help us to internalize our responses to hurt with love and compassion. And by emotionally allowing negative energies to pass we are more open to loving ourselves and others. Gems: Emerald, Malachite, Jade, Rose quartz.
Aromafume Incense Bricks are produced by a family owned company with over 5 generations of experience in incense and perfumery products. Each incense brick is enriched with various natural ingredients including aromatic woods, exotic flowers, natural barks, tree extracts, resins, leaves & flowers. (Ash-Free + Low Smoke + Non-Toxic + Eliminates Odour).
Aromafume Incense Bricks
Each incense brick is enriched with various natural ingredients.
- Ash free, low smoke, non-toxic and eliminates odours.
- Huge variety of fragrances, including the 7 chakras.
- 45 – 60 minute burning time per brick.
5 in stock (can be backordered)
HOW TO USE Incense Bricks with incense diffuser:
1) Light 4hr (small tealight) candle. Place in exotic incense diffuser. Do not use tealights that have a burn time greater than 4hrs.
2) Place incense on copper plate.
3) Allow candle to burn for no longer than 45-60 min at a time.
4) Blow out candle and allow to cool. Incense will turn deep black and hard on usage. It will not melt.
HAZARD WARNING: Use of tealights that have a burning time greater than 4 hours may cause a fire hazard.
HOW TO USE Incense Bricks with charcoal:
1) Take a piece of charcoal & light it for about 60 seconds until it becomes red hot.
2) Place the red-hot coal on the incense burner with tongs.
3) Place a piece of Aromafume incense brick on the charcoal and scented smoke will quickly diffuse.