BYRON BAY CANDLE – LOTUS FLOWER 50HRS REFIL

$28.50 incl. GST

or 4 fortnightly payments of $7.13 with Afterpay More info

This lotus flower pure soy candle is a fragrance you can fall in love with an infusion of richly sensual oriental fragrances. Imagine layers of perfect white lotus delicately woven with threads of vanilla and patchouli to provide you with an intoxicating aroma of mystery.

SKU: 167727 Categories: ,

BYRON BAY CANDLE – LOTUS FLOWER 50HRS REFIL!!!!

This lotus flower pure soy candle is a fragrance you can fall in love with an infusion of richly sensual oriental fragrances. Imagine layers of perfect white lotus delicately woven with threads of vanilla and patchouli to provide you with an intoxicating aroma of mystery.

  • When you inhale the essence of lotus flower it provides you with a feeling of peacefulness and inspires the body to breathe more deeply.
  • In the past, ancient Romans used lotus essential oil to treat respiratory problems such as asthma and to increase feelings of tranquility.
  • If you love a strong aroma then this one is for you.
  • From customer feedback have discovered that those customers that select Lotus Flower as their favourite pick often enjoy the ‘French Pear’ blend.
  • Made with 100% cotton wicks and pure soy wax ensures you are burning elements free from nasties and toxic chemicals like petroleum, paraffin and parabens which are harmful to your health.
  • This candle has 50+ hour burn time.

CANDLE CARE:

To get the most enjoyment from your candle we recommend the following guidelines:

~ Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting each time, this ensures your candle will burn cleanly. If your jar is going black it is because the wick is too long, and its causing too large a flame.

~ Allow the candle to melt fully to the edges on the top before extinguishing, this will ensure the candle burns down evenly all the way to the bottom, rather than tunnelling.

~ Burn the candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.

~ For safety reasons we recommend extinguishing the candle when it has approx. 2mm of wax left in the jar. If left to burn after the wax has all evaporated the metal wick tab can cause the jar to overheat. The remaining wax can either be tipped out or washed out in warm soapy water.

~ And of course all the normal candle safety things like: Place on a fire resistant surface, never leave a lit candle unattended, keep away from pets and children.