BYRON BAY CANDLE – UPLIFT 50HRS REFIL (100% PURE ESSENTIAL OILS)

$39.90 incl. GST

or 4 fortnightly payments of $9.98 with Afterpay More info

Uplift pure essential oil candle is a stimulating and energizing blend of pure essential oils. This blend will lift your mood and the mood of those around you. A great one to have burning when visitors are coming over or you’re practicing yoga or fitness training.

SKU: 167732 Categories: ,

BYRON BAY CANDLE – UPLIFT 50HRS REFIL!!!!

Uplift pure essential oil candle is a stimulating and energizing blend of pure essential oils. This blend will lift your mood and the mood of those around you. A great one to have burning when visitors are coming over or you’re practicing yoga or fitness training.

  • With the invigorating freshness of lemongrass, peppermint and grapefruit and the rejuvenating properties of clary sage, bergamot and aniseed it makes for the perfect pick me up.
  • Enjoy 50+ hours of burn time with this size candle.
  • Made with pure soy wax and infused with a triple blend of locally sourced 100% pure essential oils to provide you with a natural blend that is toxic free.
  • Once your jar is empty, be sure to wash it out in hot soapy water to clean and dry and reuse with a CANDLE REFILL. That’s right – DON’T DISPOSE of your empty jar but recycle with a candle refill. What’s more you can change the blend and we’ll include a new scent label to update your jar. (Please note: candle refills will form a pool of melted wax once lit, they MUST be inserted in to your empty candle jar before lighting).

CANDLE CARE:

To get the most enjoyment from your candle we recommend the following guidelines:

~ Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting each time, this ensures your candle will burn cleanly. If your jar is going black it is because the wick is too long, and its causing too large a flame.

~ Allow the candle to melt fully to the edges on the top before extinguishing, this will ensure the candle burns down evenly all the way to the bottom, rather than tunnelling.

~ Burn the candle for a maximum of 3 hours at a time.

~ For safety reasons we recommend extinguishing the candle when it has approx. 2mm of wax left in the jar. If left to burn after the wax has all evaporated the metal wick tab can cause the jar to overheat. The remaining wax can either be tipped out or washed out in warm soapy water.

~ And of course all the normal candle safety things like: Place on a fire resistant surface, never leave a lit candle unattended, keep away from pets and children.