Chakra is a Sanskrit word which means “wheel” or “disk”. Chakras form part of our body’s energy system and help to balance our Qi or Life Force Energy by spinning like wheels at great speeds. Chakras are the gateways to our consciousness and connect the physical,
emotional, mental and Spiritual bodies. We have thousands of Chakras throughout our body but there are 7 main Chakras that are the most well known. The seven main Chakras are aligned along the spinal column connected by arteries, veins and nerves from the base of our spine to the top of the head. These Chakras also connect to every organ, gland and body system via the endocrine and nervous systems. This handy Mini Chart is a comprehensive introduction to the 7 Chakras and their therapeutic potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 14 Essential areas:
- Examines the 7 Chakras in beautiful colou
- Beautifully illustrated diagrams of each Chakra
- Explains the Purpose, Principal of Being and Effects of each Chakra
- Describes the symbol and colour for each Chakra
- Outlines the location of each Chakra in the body and the Direction that each Chakrapoints
- Lists the parts of the body associated with each Chakra
- Identifies the Essential Oils and Gemstones or Crystals that are beneficial for eachChakra
- Details the Element and the Zodiac or Planets associated with each Chakra
- Describes when the Chakra is in and out of harmony
- States the massage directions for males and females
- Outlines the Mantras and Tones required to bring each Chakra back into balance
- Illustrates in diagram form the direction of rotation during massage for Males andFemales
- Shows in diagram form the areas of the feet and hands which correspond to each Chakrafor massageAnd more . . .
A concise and very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Chakras.
Printed and protection coated on both sides. Size: 16cm x 23.5cm