Colour Therapy is also called Chromotherapy that uses colour to influence our wellbeing. This handy Mini Chart introduces the magic of colour and its therapeutic potential on mind, body and Spirit.
This concise and useful Mini Chart
- Examines the suitability and healing properties of the 8 major colours and their effects on our wellbeing.
- Explains the characteristics of the 8 major colours concerning Chakras, attributes, physical effects, distribution, light, best use, poor use, special effect and percentage use
- Identifies the various issues, ailments and conditions that are affected by the 8 colours
- Details the Aura or Energy Body and how colour is associated with it
- Features how colour is used within nature
- Gives Visualisation and Meditation tips
- Provides a colour wheel to assist in identifying your personality type based on the 8 major colours
- Shows a colour wheel which sets out the colour schemes for the 4 Seasons and includes 4 colour themes within the 4 Seasons for easy identification of the most beneficial colour to use throughout the year.Printed and protection coated on both sides. Size: 16cm x 23.5cm