Feng Shui translates as “wind” and “water” and is the ancient Chinese system or philosophy of harmonizing the human existence with the surrounding environment through a system of laws considered to govern spatial arrangement and orientation in
relation to the flow of Chi or Energy taking into consideration Heaven (astronomy) and Earth (geography), Yin and Yang, spiritual energies that are both good and evil which are present in the natural features of landscapes, favorable and unfavorable effects and aesthetics especially when designing buildings, locating graves and placing furniture. This handy Mini Chart introduces Feng Shui and how to improve the Chi that surrounds you.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 13 Essential areas:
- Examines Feng Shui and how to create positive Chi or Energy
- Beautiful illustrations, diagrams and charts regarding Feng Shui
- Explains What is Chi and Sha
- Details what is Tao, I Ching and How I Ching relates to Feng Shui
- Features Yin and Yang and how to maintain a State of Balance
- Discusses and illustrates the Five Elements including the Productive and Destructive
- Illustrates the Buildings that belong to the Five Elements
- Shows and explains the Symbols in the Landscape
- Identifies the 6 tools for redirecting energy, explains the use of a Pa Kua Compass with
- Outlines the Compass Points and gives Examples of how to use the principles
- Illustrates how Feng Shi impacts Front Entrances
- Identifies good use of Feng Shui in the Home with illustrations
And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Feng Shui.
Printed and protection coated on both sides. Size: 16cm x 23.5cm