A Mantra is a Sanskrit word meaning free where a sound, syllable, word or group of words are repeated to aid concentration and meditation. Mantras are used to
liberate the mind and Soul by elevating consciousness and creating transformation. This handy Mini Chart introduces 20 Mantras and their therapeutic potential.
This concise and useful Mini Chart shows 7 Essential areas:
- Examines the 20 Mantras from all over the world, from different cultures, religions and beliefs
- Beautifully illustrated diagrams and charts regarding Mantras
- Explains what Mantras are
- Outlines 3 Mantra Meditations
- Illustrates and Explains the Om symbol
- Details the 7 Chakra Mantras with illustrations for each chakra as well as its location in the body
And more . . .
A very useful tool for anyone who is interested or wants to learn about Mantras.
Printed and protection coated on both sides. Size: 16cm x 23.5cm