Online Shopping T & CS Loyalty Reward Program T & CS
ONLINE SHOPPING T&CS
Free DeliveryFree Standard Delivery applied on orders with a total purchase price of $75 and over (except for Goods that require Special Delivery). Standard delivery fee applies to all orders with a total purchase price of under $74.99.
The average dispatch times for Standard delivery are:1. 3-5 Business days for dispatch via Australia Post and/or courier service2. Delivery time is generally 3-7 days from dispatch depending on your location.
Please note that during major trading events (such as Sales and Christmas Trade Period), we may take an extra day or two to prepare your order. This includes both click and collect orders and those delivered. Also note that orders may arrive in more than one shipment as they may be sourced from multiple locations – you won’t be charged any more for delivery in that instance.
This free delivery offer is subject to change at any time. However, all Orders processed during a free delivery offer period will be processed in accordance with the offer.
Third Party Seller ListingsThe Blue Budha may allow third party sellers to list and sell their products on The Blue Budha.com.au (Site). The relevant seller is indicated on the respective product information page (“Third Party Seller”) following the product brand name.While The Blue Budha helps facilitate transactions that are carried out on the Site, The Blue Budha is neither the buyer nor the seller of third party seller’s items. The Blue Budha provides a venue for Third Party Sellers and buyers to complete transactions. Accordingly, the contract formed at the completion of a sale for these third party products is solely between the buyer and Third Party Seller. The Blue Budha is not a party to that contract nor assumes any responsibility arising out of or in connection with it. The Third Party Seller is responsible for the sale of their products and for dealing with any issues arising out of or in connection with the contract between the Third Party Seller and the buyer.
Please keep in mind that Third Party Seller listings are merely hosted on The Blue Budha.com.au and are posted solely at the direction of Third Party Sellers.
The Site may accept product information from Third Party Sellers in good faith. Except where The Blue Budha is the seller, advertisements on the Site for products are prepared by Third Party Sellers who are not related to The Blue Budha. The Blue Budha takes no responsibility for the accuracy of price information or specifications of any products advertised and/or sold by Third Party Sellers.
To the extent permitted by Australian Law, The Blue Budha gives no warranty in relation to any products offered for sale by Third Party Sellers on the Site. Certain information on the Site may be uploaded by Third Party Sellers. The Blue Budha does not endorse or warrant the accuracy of this content nor does The Blue Budha accept any liability for inaccuracies or omissions in this content. Content and information on the Site relating to Goods offered for sale by Third Party Sellers do not imply The Blue Budha’s endorsement or liability in respect of such content.
Online Shopping Terms and ConditionsThese terms apply to the ordering, purchase and delivery of Goods from the Website, In-Store and through our Customer Service, and form a contract between you and The Blue Budha Pty Ltd ABN 95 140 629 125 of PO Box 605, Fremantle WA 6959 (The Blue Budha) or the Third Party Seller, as may be applicable (Terms). By using the Site in any manner, you agree and accept the Terms. If you have a myaccount, you agree that these Terms (as amended from time to time) will apply to your use of the account and all of your Orders.
These Terms contain important information about the ordering, processing and delivery of Goods, including limitation of liability. The Blue Budha reserves the right in its absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the services or Terms and/or any page of this Site. Each time you use the Site, you should review and be aware of the current Terms.
Please note that the Site is a platform for the sale of products offered by both The Blue Budha and Third Party Sellers. Third party sellers are independent retailers. Where an item is offered and sold by a Third Party Seller, the name of the seller, its terms including delivery fees, will be specified on the relevant product page. Third Party Sellers have the right in their absolute discretion at any time and without notice to amend, remove or vary the Goods they offer on the Site and/or their terms. For more information about Third Party Sellers, see above.
Other important terms may also apply to your Order, such as the Click & Collect terms or specific terms for certain Goods as identified in the product description field on the Website (eg. Supplier Direct Terms).
Different terms apply to the purchase of The Blue Budha Gift Cards. The Blue Budha Gift Cards can be ordered online.
For the THE BLUE BUDHA Rewards Program terms and conditions, click here
1. Compliance with Terms1.1. You will be bound by these Terms each time you submit an Order.
2. Placing Orders for Goods2.1 By placing an Order on the Site, you are making an offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the product(s) in that order. Orders will be deemed received by Us at the time We send an order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address. It is your responsibility to ensure that the correct email address and contact details are entered with your Order.2.2. Each Order you place will be a separate contract. Each product in your Order is either sold by The Blue Budha or the Third Party Seller specified as the seller of the product on the relevant product page.2.3 A tax invoice will be issued at the time the Goods are ready for despatch. Where you purchase Goods from both The Blue Budha and one or more Third Party Seller, you will receive a tax Invoice from The Blue Budha for products sold and fulfilled by The Blue Budha and a separate tax invoice for products supplied and fulfilled by each Third Party Seller.2.4. You acknowledge that all Goods purchased under these Terms are intended for personal non-commercial use only and will not be re-sold.2.5. From time to time, we may restrict the quantity of Goods which can be purchased in one Order or during a particular period of time or per person or per address. Any quantity restrictions will be stated on the product page, or in materials about the relevant promotion, or as otherwise advised to you.2.6. If you are purchasing using Afterpay, the maximum order value is $1000, minimum value as approved by Afterpay (incl GST) – inclusive of delivery charges (if applicable)2.7. We will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffers as a result of, or in connection with, a delay or failure to process your Order or deliver Goods due to inaccurate or incomplete details provided in an Order.2.8. You agree to obtain consent to provide us with Personal Information of recipients of gifts or Goods Ordered by you.2.9. You may place an Order on the Site if you are aged 16 years or over (18 years if purchasing using Afterpay), and have an active email account or a telephone number at which you can be contacted.2.10. If you place consecutive or separate Orders, we cannot consolidate your Orders. A separate Delivery Fee, if applicable, will apply to each Order. Subject to any applicable quantity restrictions, you can order as many Goods as you wish in one Order. In-Store Order cash payments will be limited up to a total Order value of $9,999.99 (including GST).2.11. We reserve the right to accept or reject your Order for any reason at any time. If We reject your Order you will receive a refund of any money paid.2.12. Your Order becomes a sale when your Order is dispatched and we have issued you a Tax Invoice.
3. Availability of Goods3.1. From time to time, some Goods may be out of stock or are unavailable and we may not be able to fulfil all or part of your Order. If this happens, we will refund you the price paid for the Goods impacted.3.2. We may withdraw or suspend from sale any goods displayed on the Website, either temporarily or permanently, at any time and without notice. The Blue Budha will not be liable to you for any loss you or any third party suffer as a result of a withdrawal or suspension of sale of a particular Good.3.3. Where a Good which is the subject of an Order has been withdrawn or suspended from sale and your payment for the Good has already been processed, we will refund any money paid to us in accordance with clause 7.3.4. The Blue Budha reserves the right not to honour any incorrect offers represented on the Website made by genuine human or system error. Where your Order is affected by an error on the Website (for example, in a description, an image, Price or otherwise), We will reject that part of the Order affected by the error. You will be refunded the value of that part of your Order affected by the error, in accordance with clause 7, and The Blue Budha will fulfil the remainder of your Order. If you are not satisfied with the partial fulfilment of your Order, you can return your Order to us under the Returns Policy.3.5. If your Order is affected by a genuine error (including in a description, an image or a Price), we reserve the right to cancel your Order and refund any money paid to us.3.6. You acknowledge and agree that:a) all pictures and images of Goods displayed are for illustrative purposes only unless otherwise stated for a particular Good;b) any accessory featured with the Goods is for illustrative purposes only, and may be sold separately; andc) where we provide dimensions and measurements in the description of a Good, the dimensions may vary slightly in real life, and it is your responsibility to ensure that the actual size of each Good is suitable for your purpose prior to submitting your Order (including whether there is appropriate and safe access to your Delivery Address for delivery of the Good).
4. Price and payment4.1. When you place an Order, we will charge you and you agree to pay the Price and any applicable Delivery Fee.4.2. All Prices are in Australian Dollars and, if GST applies, inclusive of GST. Any fees and charges (including Delivery Fees) imposed by these Terms also include GST where applicable.4.3. We reserve the right to change or alter Prices without notice to you. If you have already submitted an Order at a particular Price, we will supply your Goods at that Price (unless your Order is affected by a pricing error, in which case clause 3.4 will apply).4.4. Payment methods are specified on the Website or as explained by the consultant at the time you place your Order. They may include The Blue Budha Gift card, Loyalty Reward redemption, PayPal or Afterpay. The name on any credit card or The Blue Budha Card used for payment must match the name on the Order. Other methods of payment, including cash, can be used for In-Store Orders, but not for Orders placed through the Website or the Customer Service Centre. Cheques cannot be used as a payment method for any purchase from the Site, including for the payment of Orders. If you pay using Afterpay, the Afterpay prevailing terms and conditions apply. View Afterpay terms at http://www.afterpay.com. Payment methods may be subject to change.4.5. Any payment for an Order must be cleared by The Blue Budha before Goods are prepared for dispatched. If your payment cannot be processed, your Order will be rejected and you will be notified of this. If a credit card payment cannot be processed you should contact your card issuer to try to resolve the problem, or use an alternative payment method in order to continue with your Order.4.6. In paying or attempting to pay for Goods, you agree that you have not engaged in any fraudulent conduct or contravened any Law.4.7. Lay-by is not available for online Orders.
5. Delivery and Click & Collect5.1. Click & Collect or Store pickup is available on most Goods unless otherwise stated on a particular Good.5.2. Dispatch times may vary according to availability. Any representations made regarding delivery times are estimates only and are subject to delays resulting from postal delays or force majeure for which We are not responsible. Please note that during major sales events (such as Sales, Christmas Trade Periods) We may take an extra day or two to prepare your The Blue Budha Order. This includes both Click and Collect orders and deliveries.5.3. Your Order may be fulfilled from multiple locations at different times depending on stock availability. You won’t be charged any more for delivery in this instance.5.4. A signature on delivery and identification for pick-up (for Click & Collect) may be required. If you refuse to sign the delivery document, this will be taken as refusal to accept delivery.5.5. If no-one is at the delivery address or there is limited access to the delivery address, and a signature is not required for the delivery, the Delivery Agent will leave a collection card with instructions on where to collect the Goods.5.6. For Big & Bulky deliveries, your Order will be referred to a delivery service provider who will contact you directly to arrange delivery and request any specific relevant access details such as stairs, parking restrictions. You or a person over the age of 18 must be available to accept delivery at the nominated delivery address on the date agreed between you and the delivery agent. If nobody is available at the address on that date additional delivery fees may apply for redelivery.5.7 Prior to placing your Order, please read the product information page to determine if assembly is required. Unpacking, assembly and installation fees do not form part of your Delivery Fee.
6. Restricted Goods6.1. If you Order Goods that are or contain Restricted Goods, you:a) warrant that you are aged 18 years or over (or the age required by law to purchase these products, for an example, 16 years to purchase knives in the ACT and NSW);b) acknowledge that it is against the Law to sell or supply the Restricted Goods to, or obtain the Restricted Goods on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years (where relevant);c) you warrant that you are not obtaining the Restricted Goods on behalf of a person under the age of 18 years;d) when you order Products that contain an age restriction, you are confirming that you are of legal age and that the information you have provided us is true and accurate.6.2. Where We have reasonable grounds for believing you have not complied with the above clause, We may cancel your Order and refund any money paid to us in respect of your Order. We may, at its discretion, charge you a fee to cover Our administrative costs.
7. Order cancellations and returns7.1. Unless provided for under these Terms or as otherwise agreed by The Blue Budha, no cancellations or changes to Orders will be accepted, and the Goods will be delivered to the Delivery Address in an Order. You should carefully check that your Order is accurate before you submit it. You will, however, be able to return Goods under the Returns Policy.7.2. If we cannot contact you about your Order using the contact details you provided in the Order, after having made reasonable attempts to contact you, we will cancel your Order and refund any money paid.7.3. Unless otherwise explicitly stated by Us, Delivery Fees will not be refunded if you return Goods for change of mind or you made an incorrect selection, including if you ordered the incorrect size, colour etc.7.4. Any Goods you purchase can only be returned in accordance with these Terms and the Returns Policy. The Returns Policy forms a part of these Terms.7.5. The Blue Budha will process any refunds within a reasonable time of agreeing to do so.7.6. If the original payment was made:a) on a credit card, refunds will be processed on the same card as the original payment was made.b) by a combination of Gift Cards and credit card then: a. refunds will be processed on the same card as the original payment was made first. b. Return card for remaining amount will be emailed to the email address entered at the time you placed your Order.c) using Afterpay, refunds will be processed back to the account through Afterpay.7.7. For In-Store Orders, where you paid in cash or by EFTPOS, you can obtain a refund by visiting a The Blue Budha store.7.8. Same Day Delivery Orders cannot be cancelled or changed once submitted. Same Day Delivery Goods can only be returned at a The Blue Budha store.7.9. Big & Bulky Goods cannot be returned or exchanged once the item has been delivered, unless required by Law. Please call Customer Service Centre on firstname.lastname@example.org if the product is faulty so that pickup can be arranged. Big & Bulky Goods cannot be returned at a The Blue Budha Store unless previously agreed with The Blue Budha.
8. Product Recalls8.1. If a Good is subject to a product recall, a notice will be posted in the Product Recall notice section of the Website. You can return recalled Goods as instructed in the Product Recall notice.8.2. You consent to us contacting you or the gift recipient, using the personal information provided on your Order, to notify you of a product recall by telephone, email, SMS, MMS or post.
9. Promotions and discounts9.1. The Goods, Prices, and promotions offered on the Website or on an In-Store Order or order through the Customer Service Centre may not be the same as those offered in a The Blue Budha store. The Blue Budha Competitive Pricing Policy does not apply to Orders. The Blue Budha Store is not required to match The Blue Budha online price where the offer or Price relates to an Online Only offer or where there is a price error.9.2. You may receive online offers and promotions, whether mailed to your home, distributed in a The Blue Budha store, with your Order or emailed to you or available on the Site. Some offers may include a promotional or coupon code (Code) for use when placing an Order. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Code is valid, and that you enter the Code at the time of placing an Order. The Code cannot be applied after you have submitted your Order. Separate terms may apply to the use of the Code. The Code may be specific to only certain orders or Goods on the Site. Any Code is non-transferable, cannot be posted on a forum or website and may not be used with other offers.9.3. Certain offers, including cashback and bonus redemptions are subject to additional terms (as specified with the offer). You should read these terms carefully, as time limits will apply to cashback and bonus offer redemptions. Cashback and bonus offers redemption may require you to send a form to the supplier, and may exclude postage and handling costs and any other costs incurred as a result of redeeming the offer.9.4. All references to times in promotions are based on the local time in Perth, Australia unless stated otherwise.
11. Risk & Liability11.1. Risk and title in the Goods passes to you on the date and time of delivery of the Goods to you by the Delivery Agent or when collected in store through Click & Collect.11.2. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.11.3 We may provide an additional warranty in addition to your Consumer Law rights and remedies. Any additional warranties given provide you with benefits in addition to the Australian Consumer Law rights and remedies. When provided, the warranty period, provisions and the person providing the warranty relating to your purchase vary according to the product you have purchased. Please refer to product packaging and brochures to determine the warranty term and warranty conditions for your purchase.11.4. We exclude to the fullest extent possible under Law, all implied terms and warranties whether statutory or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of these Terms.11.5. You represent and warrant to Us that We will not be liable for any expense or injury (including indirect loss such as loss of revenue, profits, anticipated savings, goodwill or business opportunity, injury to your reputation) in contract, tort, under statue or otherwise, howsoever caused including arising directly or indirectly from or in connection with these Terms.11.6. Our liability to you for loss or damage of any kind arising out of these Terms will be reduced or limited to the extent (if any) that you cause or contribute to the loss or damage.
12. Termination12.1. We may, at our discretion, terminate the agreement for the supply of Goods to you: a) for convenience, at any time, on giving notice to you; orb) immediately if We reasonably believe that you have breached these Terms and:a. that the breach is not capable of remedy; orb. if you have been provided with notice of the breach, and you have failed to remedy that breach within 14 days (where the breach is able to be remedied).
13. General13.1. See The Blue Budha’s Website Terms for further information on trade marks, copyright and other applicable terms including those relating to use of the Site.13.2. We reserve the right at all times to make changes to these Terms. Any variations to these Terms will take effect from posting on the Website. The Terms which apply at the time you place an Order are those that govern that Order.13.3. Any provision of these Terms that is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction is ineffective as to that jurisdiction to the extent of the prohibition or unenforceability. That does not invalidate the remaining provisions of these Terms or affect the validity or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.13.4. Our failure or delay to exercise a power or right under these Terms does not constitute as a waiver of that power or right, and Our exercise of a power or right does not preclude its future exercise or the exercise of any power or right.13.5. The laws of Western Australia, Australia govern this agreement. Your transaction is deemed to have taken place in Perth, Western Australia.
Loyalty Reward Program Terms and Conditions
- The Blue Budha Customer Loyalty Program is operated by The Blue Budha Pty Ltd (We, Us or Our). By participating in our Loyalty Program, you agree to the Terms and Conditions.
- The Program is only valid within participating The Blue Budha stores within Australia.
How do I join the Loyalty Program?
- All residents of Australia that are 18 years or over are entitled to participate in the free Loyalty Program as part of the normal mode of sale. To Join our free Loyalty Program, you must elect to join by providing your personal information at the point of sale at any participating The Blue Budha store.
- The minimum information required for membership is your full name, residential address, mobile number, email address and date of birth. If you are unable to comply with the minimum membership requirements you will not be permitted to join.
- The Blue Budha reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and membership is revocable without cause.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by The Blue Budha including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
How do I earn points in the Loyalty Program?
- All customers whom are members of the Loyalty Program should identify themselves when completing purchases at any participating The Blue Budha store. Members can earn 1 loyalty point for each dollar spent on eligible purchases from participating The Blue Budha stores.
- Eligible purchases exclude already discounted goods or services, markdowns or sale items as determined at the sole discretion of The Blue Budha Pty Ltd.
- Members are required to identify themselves as members at the point of sale in order to be eligible to have that particular transaction validated against their membership. Transactions cannot be added after completion of the point-of-sale payment.
- Your membership is restricted to the individual only, it may not be shared between friends or family members and you may be asked to provide identification to validate your membership for the purposes of adding transactions or redeeming loyalty points.
- Your loyalty point balance is printed on your transaction receipts.
How do I redeem my Rewards?
- Members are required to identify themselves as members at the point of sale in order to be eligible to redeem loyalty points as payment towards their eligible purchases.
- Loyalty points are redeemed at ten (10) cents per loyalty point.
- Loyalty points cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash or gift cards.
- Loyalty points are valid for twelve (12) months from the date that the point(s) were added to your membership. Expired points cannot be reinstated.
- Loyalty point redemption cannot be used against discounted, markdown or sale items or laybys.
- Loyalty points earned from eligible layby transactions are not redeemable until the layby has been finalised.
- The Blue Budha may from time to time offer promotions which permit the earning or redemption of loyalty points outside of these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion.
- We do not share your personal information with third parties other than to promote The Blue Budha (i.e. newsletter provider, software provider). Our third-party providers are restricted from using your data except as directed by The Blue Budha. Your personal information will not be sold or transferred to a non-related party. Storage and use of your personal information complies with the Privacy Act.
- In the event of any error or omission or data loss which results in loss of loyalty points, you accept that any such points may not be recoverable by you. We accept no liability for events beyond our control.
- By choosing to join the Loyalty program you are agreeing to us sending you newsletters or other marketing materials from time to time. If you unsubscribe from our newsletters or marketing campaigns, you are choosing to cancel your membership and void any remaining loyalty points.
- We reserve the right to terminate your membership in our Loyalty Program if we believe you have engaged in fraudulent or unlawful activity, or have failed to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
- We may discontinue our Loyalty Program at our sole discretion, at no liability to you. If so, we will notify you by publicly posting on our website at www.thebluebudha.com.au
- We may change these Terms and Conditions or add new Terms and Conditions at any time at our sole discretion. If so, we will publish an updated version on our website at thebluebudha.com.au. Your continued participation in our Loyalty Program will constitute your acceptance of such changes.
- These Terms and Conditions apply to our Loyalty Program in Australia and are governed by the appropriate laws.
- If you have any questions about our Loyalty Program or our Terms and Conditions, please contact us via the ‘Contact Us’ link at www.thebluebudha.com.au