Our sixth chakra – Third Eye Chakra is located at the centre of the forehead, between the eyes. The colour representing it is royal blue or indigo.
Third Eye Chakra is the centre of our psychic power, our Sixth Sense.
Sixth Sense is our internal intuition, our ability to read the past, present and the future and to receive psychic (non-verbal) messages from “the other side of the veil” – from our spirit guides, our loved ones who have crossed over, angelic realm etc.
Third Eye Chakra is also a powerful manifestation tool. We use it when we are visualising things that we would like to manifest into our life. Visualising means we see it with our “internal eye”, some people like to call it imagination.
Third Eye Chakra is strongly connected to our Solar Plexus (“gut feelings” centre). If these two chakras are balanced and clear, we tend to “cruise smoothly” through our life. This doesn’t mean we don’t bump into obstacles or difficult times (they are our spiritual and personal growth steps). What it means is that we hear and follow our intuition, our guidance and learn and grow fast without getting stuck in a particular situation for a long time.
When our Third Eye Chakra is open we have mental clarity, focus and a very strong intuition. Some people with an Open Third Eye have also the ability to see the Spirit World.
How to activate, balance and strengthen the Third Eye Chakra:
– Practice meditation / visualisation regularly.
– Add more royal blue and/or indigo colours into your life.
– Wear, or meditate with gemstones like Tanzanite, Lapis Lazuli, Vera Cruz Amethyst, Apatite, Labradorite.
– Work with Oracle/Tarot cards or Pendulum.
– Use pure essential oils for the Third Eye, like: Palo Santo, Sandalwood or Myrrh.
– Affirm daily: “Thank you my Third Eye, for giving me the clear vision of where it is I am heading.”
The Blue Budha