Peppermint Oil is one of the essential oils that should be always on hand in every household. There are many wonderful ways how to use Peppermint Oil. Some of the most popular are:
- To improve concentration: Rub 1 drop under nose, on the temples and inhale deeply
- To aid digestion: Put a drop on your tongue or warm water after a heavy meal or to curb snacking
- Stop itching: Apply 1 drop on the area to relieve itching
- To relieve the symptoms of a common cold: Drip 1 drop on your tongue and inhale deeply through the nose
- To help relieve a headache: Rub a drop on your temples, forehead and back of your neck.
Peppermint oil diffuser blends:
- Wake Up Blend: 2 drops of Mantra Sweet Orange and 2 drops of Mantra Peppermint
- Energisining Blend: 2 drops of Mantra Peppermint, 2 drops of Mantra Frankincense and 2 drops of Mantra Lime
- Happiness Blend: 2 drops of Mantra Peppermint, 1 drop of Mantra Lavender Spike, 2 drops of Mantra Sweet Orange
- Breathe Blend: 2 drops of Mantra Peppermint, 2 drops of Mantra Eucalyptus
- Wonderful Blend: 5 drops of Mantra Peppermint, 2 drops of Mantra Ylang Ylang
- Focus and Study: 2 drops of Mantra Peppermint, 2 drops of Mantra Rosemary, 2 drops of Mantra Sweet Orange
It is always a good idea to experiemnt and be creative with essential oils. Find your favourite ones in-store https://www.thebluebudha.com.au/store-locations/ or online https://www.thebluebudha.com.au/?post_type=product&s=mantra
This information is intended for eductational purposes only. These products are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Always consult with a medical professional before using.
Always do a patch test to check for skin irritation and dilute essential oils when applying to children.