At The Blue Budha, your privacy is paramount. We recognise that your personal information is important to you and share your concerns about how information is collected, used and shared. The Blue Budha is committed to safeguarding your personal information and will always handle your personal information securely and carefully.
The Blue Budha is committed to complying with all applicable Australian Privacy Laws and ensures that our staff are aware of their obligations. The following should give you a greater understanding on how we collect and use customer information.
Why we collect information
- We collect information for a number of reasons including:
- To deliver products or services to you
- To complete other transactions with you or on your behalf
- To better understand your requirements and preferences
- Improve our service
- Provide offers that are of greater interest or benefit to you
How we collect this information
We collect information in a number of ways:
- When you order goods or services, particularly when those products are delivered
- If you use our Lay-By service
- When you leave goods with us for repair
- If you hold a Platinum Customer Rewards Card with The Blue Budha
- If you pre-order products or services
- When you shop in our stores and use your Customer Rewards Card
- When you enter a store promotion offer· When you download and register for use of our smartphone app· When you communicate with us through our Facebook page
· When you subscribe to our newsletter
What we collect
The personal information we collect is in most cases supplied by you when you place an order or provide feedback to us.
Who we may share your information with
We will often need to pass your personal details such as your name and address to companies who perform part of our service delivery. This includes organisations such as Australia Post, major delivery companies, mail houses and third party fulfilment contractors. We may also disclose personal information to government authorities as required by law.
The Blue Budha will not sell or pass your information to a third party for the purposes of unsolicited marketing.
If you receive marketing offers from The Blue Budha and do not wish to receive them in the future, please email email@example.com with the words ‘opt-out’ in the subject line. You will need to provide adequate information to identify yourself in order for us to process your ‘opt-out’ request.
If you would like to access or update your personal information, write to our Marketing Department at PO Box 605 Fremantle WA 6959, or firstname.lastname@example.org. We prefer to receive written requests as in many cases this assists us to verify your identity.
From time to time and in line with customer expectations and legislative changes, our privacy policies and procedures will be reviewed and, if appropriate, updated.