- Length: 18cm + 3cm extension (18-21 cm)
- Material: Stainless Steel
The hamsa hand is a Middle Eastern amulet symbolising the Hand of God or Hand of Fatima. In all faiths, it is a protective sign. It brings its wearer happiness, luck, health and good fortune. Artists throughout the ages have incorporated the hamsa hand symbol into their artwork and jewellery.
We are regularly asked if it is bad luck to buy yourself this type of jewellery – no it isnt, it’s considered that your taking action rather than waiting for someone else too.
Stainless Steel Jewellery:
The good thing about stainless steel is that it does not corrode or rust. Although it is also very durable, this type of steel can get scratched and stained. This is why you should follow some simple rules to keep your stainless steel jewelry in good condition.
- Remove jewellery for showering/swimming etc
- Avoid contact with perfumes or body products
- Avoid contact with any cleaning chemicals
- Remove jewellery before excercising